Thursday, October 22, 2020

Fishes and Fishes

 Have been pretty busy with my day job, but I have also been drawing many patterns and fishes.

Everything pops up here (my Master Site) and on my Spoonflower Site.

First, I answered several requests in spoonflower for peacock bass, marlin and tuna patterns.  All posted on spoonflower.

Then I add some odd abstract patterns of loops and tuna and trevally, the kind that look good on shirts, curtains, and sheets. 

As far as new fish, I have been looking for the interesting and fishes that I have yet to draw so drew up:

Lookdowns, which have an interesting profile, and like to hang around reefs, bridges, and piers. A jack family fish.

Kob, which are huge saltwater gamefish of bays and estuaries from South Africa related to White Sea Bass, WeakfishBlackspot Croaker, and Spotted Seatrout.

Scrawled Butterflyfish, which are pretty reef fish just like the other butterflyfish.

Leaping Bonito, a colorful fast saltwater fish between tuna and mackerel, found around Australia.








No comments:

Post a Comment